Agriculture Jobs in Canada With Visa Sponsorship 2023 Apply Now following the guideline below.
Agriculture is Canada’s biggest industry, and jobs in it are some of the most in-demand in the country. So, look for Agriculture Jobs in Canada Where the Canadian Government Will Pay for Your Visa. Agriculture jobs in Canada include picking fruit, packing fruit, working on a farm, being a general farm worker, working with crops, picking vegetables, picking blueberries, picking apples, and any other type of farming job. Agriculture jobs in Canada are some of the most well-known and in-demand jobs in the country. They also have a high visa ratio and need foreign workers. There will be help with getting a visa and moving. One good thing about this field is that you don’t need a high school diploma to work in it.
In Canada, being a farmer is a good job that pays well. It’s also in high demand, so you won’t have a hard time getting a job in your field. You can make up to $29,256 per year, which is pretty good, or $15 to $20 per hour. Paid vehicle, which included lodging. You can do all of these things and a lot more. The Canadian government said that there are 1 million open jobs in all of Canada, and 269,000 of them are in farming. If you want to learn more about it, you can check out the List of Agriculture Jobs in Canada With Visa Sponsorship 2023.
Take it seriously. The Canadian economy will create 2.4-million new jobs. Due to the High increased demand for Labour shortage, as well as current workers are going to retire. So, they are looking for fresh, active applicants.
Canadian farms are in dire need of more workers. Many Canadians do not want to work on farms. For years, Canadian farmers have therefore hired temporary workers from other countries. Almost 55,000 temporary foreign workers were employed in Canadian agriculture back in 2019 before Covid.
- Job Country: Canada
- Industry: Agriculture
- Job Type: Farm Workers, Picking Fruits, Farm Working, General Farm Worker, Crops, Vegetable Picking, Blueberries, Apple Picking, Gardeners, etc.
- Experience Required: No
- Knowledge Required: Not High
- Age Limit: No
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Relocation Support: Yes
- Salary: $15-20/Hour
In 2021, the whole agriculture and agri-food system:
- Employed 2.1 million people
- Provided 1 in 9 jobs in Canada
- Generated $134.9 billion (around 6.8%) of Canada’s gross domestic product (GDP)
List of Agriculture Jobs in Canada With Visa Sponsorship
The main and in demand for Agriculture Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Canada include:
1# Farm Worker Jobs in Canada
Apply for the Farm Worker Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship for 2023. This is the easiest Job and very very high in demand. Secondly, there is no formal education required for Farmworkers. No age limit.
As a General farm worker in Canada, you are expected to Plant, cultivate and harvest crops, raise livestock and poultry and maintain and repair farm equipment and buildings.
Farm workers will be assigned the following duties:
- Plant, fertilize, cultivate, spray, irrigate and harvest crops
- Feed and tend livestock and poultry
- Milk cows
- Fruit tree pruner
- Fruit pickers
- Fruit packers
- Fruit farm laborers
|Farm Worker Jobs in Alberta||38||APPLY HERE|
|Farm Worker Jobs in British Columbia||159||APPLY HERE|
|Farm Worker Jobs in Canada||697||APPLY HERE|
|Farm Worker Jobs in Manitoba||25||APPLY HERE|
|Farm Worker Jobs in New Brunswick||10||APPLY HERE|
|Farm Worker Jobs in Newfoundland and Labrador||7||APPLY HERE|
|Farm Worker Jobs in Nova Scotia||18||APPLY NOW|
|Farm Worker Jobs in Ontario||219||APPLY HERE|
|Farm Worker Jobs in Prince Edward Island||10||APPLY HERE|
|Farm Worker Jobs in Québec||177||APPLY HERE|
|Farm Worker Jobs in Saskatchewan||31||APPLY HERE|
2# Fruit Picker Jobs in Canada
No better and easy Job in Canada than this. The Fruit Picker Jobs in Canada With Visa Sponsorship. The meaning is understood from the name “Fruit Picker”. Your duty is to pick fruits, vegetables from Farms, and orchards. It is like you have to Pick fruits from Farms, Vegetables, and these types of things. Then all of them will be placed together and the Packing process will start. Alot of Workers are Needed for Fruit Picking Jobs in Canada.
Types of Fruit Picking Jobs Available
- Raspberries, and more.
- Accommodation will be provided
- Relocation support such as Airfare
- First three months of medical insurance if required.
- Visa Sponsorship (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/agri-food-pilot/about.html)
Here are some Canadian companies’ sites where you can find fruit-picking jobs right now:
3# Fruit Picking Jobs in British Columbia
- BC Cherry Association – You will find plenty of Cherry-picking jobs in BC list on the sites.
- BC Fruit Grower Association – Drop them an email with your CV, and they will help you get some fruit-picking jobs in BC.
- Jealous Fruits Recruitment – They offer accommodation to workers (with charges).
- Carcajou Fruit – They offer campsite accommodation (with small chargers).
- Old Tower Farm
4# Fruit Picking Jobs In Ontario, Canada
Most of the Apple picking jobs in Canada will come from Ontario since it is the biggest apple producer in Canada.
- McLean and Buckhorn Berry Farm – Own transportation is required since there is no public transport available.
- Barrie Hill Farms
- Downey’s Strawberry & Apple Farm
- Albion Orchards
- Dixie Orchards
5# Dairy Former Jobs in Canada
A Dairy farmer is responsible for raising cows, milking them, and producing milk products such as cheese and yogurt. They must have extensive knowledge of dairy cattle breeds and production procedures, as well as a good understanding of agronomy and crop management. Dairy farmers earn an average salary of $76,000 per year.
- For More Information: Visit Here
6# Horticulture Jobs in Canada
horticulture is in charge of caring for and maintaining plants in gardens and other public spaces. They need to have a degree in horticulture or a related field, as well as experience working with plants in a garden setting. In addition, they must be able to work independently and handle a wide variety of tasks related to planting care. Average salaries for horticulturists range from $35,000/year.
7# General Farm Workers and Agriculture Jobs
There are right now 1793 Vacancies open in this sector. This is the most in-demand sector in Canada. I have already selected a filter for you. It will List out the Jobs for International candidates.
- For More Information: Visit Here
Important things to know about agricultural jobs in Canada:
- The sector is growing rapidly, with projected growth of up to 14% over the next five years.
- There are currently more than 100,000 jobs in agriculture in Canada.
- The average wage for agricultural workers is $25 an hour.
8# P&H Farming Company Jobs in Canada
Parrish & Heimbecker, Limited (P&H) is a Canadian family-owned business at the forefront of the agricultural industry. They have over 1,500 employees. The agriculture industry in Canada is enormous with 2.1 million employees in the agriculture sector, as reported by the Government of Canada.
Join P&H Farming Jobs and while applying Select “Yes, You need Visa Sponsorship to work in Canada”. Hundreds of Jobs are open in multiple fields. They are constantly looking for workers.
How to Apply for P&H Farming Jobs in Canada:
- First Visit the Site: https://parrishandheimbecker.com/company/careers/current-opportunities/
- Then if you will open any position. On the sidebar, they will ask for Visa Sponsorship. So, Select Yes.
9# Aramark Food Jobs in Canada
Aramark is in the customer service business across food, facilities, and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. Currently, it has 270,000 employees. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, or age. International applicants can apply for the Jobs in Aramark.
- For more information: Visit Here
How to find Farm Worker Jobs in Canada
There are many ways to find agriculture Jobs in Canada. The above links will redirect you to the Agriculture Jobs in Canada. Another way is you can use Google, and LinkedIn as well to Find Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship.