During the Wager Task rehearsals, Mphowabadimo and Yoli were praised for their acting skills
It seems they didn’t anticipate what they saw unfold before their very eyes As part of their Wager Task, in a theatre production, written, directed, produced, and starring the Housemate themselves, Mphobadimo plays the role of a bride to be while Yoli plays the role of the groom’s mother. The bride-to-be soon learns that the groom’s mother is not thrilled to have her join the family.
The merciless mother-in-law will do just about anything to show that she doesn’t approve of the woman her son (played by B.U) is about to wed. We are beyond excited and can’t wait to see the final performance. Judging from the rehearsals, the production is really something to look forward to.
Have a look at what some of the viewers had to say Bout the Mphowabadimo and Yoli for putting up an astounding performance during the rehearsals. …
- Denim said Yoli is also ‘killing’ the role of the mother.
- Enigma commented by saying there’s so much conviction and someone should hook up Mphowabadimo with an acting gig after Big Brother Mzansi.
- WandyOh1 said Yoli is pure brilliance and would make a great producer/director.
- Kylie dubbed Mpho the best actress in the world. He added that even Taraj P (The American actress and producer) was found shaking due to Mpho’s acting. Now, this is what we call a compliment and a half.
- Othusitse defended Yoli from her critics and ended her message by saying Yoli should keep shinning.
- Bubbles said Yoli’s performance is on fire.
- Jongilizwe complimented both Yoli and Mphowabadimo for their acting skills. Tulz was also complimented for his directing skills.
- TheGirl commended Mphowabadimo and said one thing about her is that when it’s task time she participates and it becomes evident in the final presentation.