Kwara State Bursary Award 2022 is calling for applications – His Excellency, The Executive Governor of Kwara State, Malam AbdulRahman AbdulRasaq has given approval for the payment of the 2022 Bursary Award to Kwara State Indigene in Tertiary Institutions owned by State and Federal Government
Only final-year Students of Kwara State Indigene in Government (State and Federal) owned Tertiary Institutions are eligible.
How to Apply for Kwara State Bursary Award
- Kindly log on to https://scholarship.kw.gov.ng/
- Click on the Bursary Award Link
- Register your bio-data on the platform to obtain login details.
- Use your login details with your password to fill the application form for the 2022 Bursary online.
- Scan and upload the following documents online (mandatory).
- Passport photograph.
- Local Government Citizenship Certificate.
- Your last session results are stamped and signed by the appropriate authority.
- Your Admission Letter.
- Your Institutional Valid I.D Card.
- Evidence of NAKSS National due payment
A COMPULSORY PAYMENT OF #200 (TWO HUNDRED NAIRA ONLY) SHOULD BE MADE TO NAKSS ACCOUNT, AND THE EVIDENCE OF PAYMENT, EITHER TELLER OR MOBILE APP TRANSFER RECEIPT, WOULD BE UPLOADED.
Account Number: 2182303124
Bank Name: UBA
Account Name: National Association of Kwara State Students
Registration for this Bursary Award closes on November 11, 2022.
For More enquiry contact: 08169386520, 09035570808