Western Union Foundation Fellowship : The Western Union Foundation Fellowship is for aspiring business leaders and community organizers from underserved, displaced, and refugee populations around the world.
The program’s mix of online and in-person components allows participants to benefit from the global cohort while focusing on having a local impact in their communities. The virtual programming includes the Impact Series, workshops, and weekly check-ins. In-person programming includes local Fellow-led Basecamps and a meetup.
Eligibility Requirements for Western Union Foundation Fellowship
To be eligible for the Fellowship program in 2023, potential candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- Entrepreneurs and community leaders from and working with globally marginalized, refugee, and forcibly displaced communities.
- Ideal candidates will have relevant social impact and leadership experience, as well as demonstrated experience building community development projects within these communities.
- Applicants must be able to commit to be part of the 16-week program.
Benefits of Western Union Foundation Fellowship
- The combination of online and in-person components of this program allows fellows to benefit from the global cohort while focusing on local impact in their areas. The virtual programming includes the Impact Series, workshops, and weekly check-ins. In-person programming includes local Fellow-led Basecamps and a meetup.
- Based on their performance and results over the course of the Fellowship, the Western Union Foundation Fellows will divide a $25,000 seed grant among themselves.